MCLEAN, Va.--(Business Wire)--Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced it has been named one of the World’s 25 Best Multinational Workplaces in 2016, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work®. Hilton was selected based on Team Members’ assessments of the company’s jobs, opportunities for training, and support for work/life balance, among other factors.
With a workforce spanning more than 104 countries and territories, Hilton’s recognition is a result of positive feedback from Team Members across the globe. Hilton ranked in all 12 country lists that evaluated the company this year, including number one rankings in China and Turkey.
"We are thrilled to be recognized as one of the World’s 25 Best Multinational Workplaces,” said Christopher J. Nassetta, president & CEO of Hilton. “Our Team Members’ hard work, passion and commitment are at the core of Hilton’s success. Together we have built an incredible culture that allows us to deliver the world’s best hospitality – both to our guests as well as to our amazing Team Members, who are the heart and soul of our company.”
Hilton offers leading programs across the globe that deliver Team Members great environments, rewards and careers, including:
- Go Hilton, a program that provides exclusive travel discounts and perks for Team Members, as well as their family and friends. Since its launch in May, the program has been used to book 800,000 room nights.
- Opportunities for recognition through programs such as Catch Me at My Best, the CEO Light & Warmth Awards and Team Member Appreciation Week that acknowledge Team Members at all levels from guests, peers and managers.
- A comprehensive corporate sustainability platform, Travel with Purpose, that enables Team Members to support environments and communities around the world through celebrations such as Global Month of Service, Travel with Purpose Action Grants and Earth Month.
- Hilton University, a learning and development resource that helps Team Members plan and manage their careers, as well as develop skills to help them advance.
- Resources that make Hilton a great place to work. The Heart of House initiative provides amenities such as wi-fi, popular food offerings and inviting décor to onsite Team Members. Additionally, the Lobby serves as Hilton’s central hub for all company news, including daily updates from Team Members across the globe, property news, executive check-ins, community outreach and more.
To see the full list of the World’s Best Multinationals, click here. In conjunction with the sixth annual list, Great Place to Work® is publishing a report highlighting the great workplaces across the globe.