VANCOUVER, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--February 16, 2016 – Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS), a leader in innovative fitness equipment, today announced availability of the new Bowflex Max Trainer® M7 cardio machine. Designed to meet an overwhelming response to Nautilus, Inc.’s popular Bowflex Max Trainer product line, this premium machine combines the movements of an elliptical and stair stepper with all-new performance-targeted programming to create a one-of-a-kind cardio workout.
“The Bowflex Max Trainer and its 14-minute interval workout continues to be one of our top performing at-home cardio solutions,” said Bill McMahon, Chief Operating Officer, Nautilus, Inc. “The new M7 is a testament to our commitment to delivering innovative fitness solutions. It delivers the most intuitive training experience through new targeted programming which learns and adapts to each user’s fitness level over time and sets new targets for the user’s workout.”
Key features of the all-new Bowflex Max Trainer M7 include:
- Low-Impact, High Burn: The Bowflex Max Trainer’s low-impact, high-performance motion maximizes each workout by burning up to 2.5 times the calories of a traditional cardio machine.
- Fast and Effective: The 14-minute interval workout uses the latest science to make every minute count, delivering a workout that engages up to 80 percent more upper-body muscle, resulting in a full-body workout that doesn’t require spending hours at the gym.
- Enhanced Features, Innovative Workouts: Users can set, track, and monitor progress with the free Max Trainer app, available for both iOS and Android. Equipped with enhanced Bluetooth® connectivity, it is easier than ever to sync workout results with a mobile device and other popular apps, such as Apple Health, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal and UA Record.
- Built-in Total Body Trainer: Supported by the Smart Max™ feature, the machine learns and adapts to each user’s fitness level and goals over time, setting new targets to coach them with performance-targeted programming.
- Get Motivated: Comes equipped with 11 pre-programmed workouts and 20 levels of computer-controlled resistance, plus new interval and performance training modes. In addition, customize any session with the “add time” feature to extend workouts with the push of a button.
- Upgraded Design: Featuring an enhanced dual mode LCD display, sculpted dipped handlebars, and stainless steel, performance-grade racing pedals to support even the most intense workouts.
Pricing and availability: Available now for direct purchase online, the Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is priced at $2,499.
For more information, visit: www.bowflexmaxtrainer.com.
About Nautilus, Inc. Headquartered in Vancouver, Wash., Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a global fitness solutions company that believes everyone deserves a fit and healthy life. With a brand portfolio including Bowflex®, Nautilus®, Octane Fitness®, Schwinn® and Universal®, Nautilus, Inc. develops innovative products to support healthy living through direct and retail channels as well as in commercial channels with Octane Fitness® products.